Rustic style kitchen design
Kitchen design is an industry that has seen many changes in recent years. With the rise of the rustic style, there are more options out there for homeowners to choose from. There are also many ways that you can integrate this rustic look into your own kitchen design.
– More ways to modernize a country kitchen
– Many different elements included in rustic design
The first way to bring these two concepts together is by using natural materials if your budget allows it. Look for wood cabinets and use countertops made of soapstone or granite. These will give you that “natural” feel that is so popular with today’s designs. If you want to go even further, consider adding some additional touches like copper to the space. What about using reclaimed wood for your backsplash?
– Use natural materials, like wood cabinets and soapstone countertops
– Add copper elements or reclaimed wood for an even more rustic feel
Another way that you can design your kitchen with rustic style is by keeping it simple. This means keeping fixtures to a minimum and not choosing appliances that are too modern. A great way to save money while still maintaining the look of this popular trend is to do small updates yourself. You can update your faucet handles or cabinet knobs without having to spend a fortune on new models.
– Keep it simple – don’t choose any high tech appliances!
– Update fixtures yourself but don’t go overboard
There are a lot of different ways that you can design your rustic kitchen. If you want to learn more, contact us and we can help you with the process in detail to you.